No matter what event has you planning a celebration, let us do the work and take the worry off your shoulders. Our passion is to make your event as easy as possible and make an amazing memory. With our outstanding services and the highest quality cuisine available, we can help make that memory last a lifetime. Executive Chef and owner Jose Moreno’s menu celebrates Traditional Italian classics while also providing balance with new and inventive dishes. Mesa’s wine list highlights California Cabernet and Old World reds including a selection of Italian, Spanish, German, And New Zealand wines.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MINIMUMS
PRIVATE DINING ROOM
SEATS 45 GUESTS MAX
** 30 WITH AV EQUIPMENT **
• Tuesday- Saturday Lunch - $500.00
• Monday - Thursday Dinner - $1,000.00
• Friday - Saturday Dinner - $1,800.00
• Restaurant Buyout Monday- Thursday - $5,000.00
• Restaurant Buyout Friday - Saturday - $8,000.00
CONTACT EVENT COORDINATOR:
Call or email our Event Coordinator, Julian Osorno, to plan your upcoming event.
Secure the Private Dining Room for your event date and time: The host must fill out a contract and put down a valid credit card number over by phone or email and the room will be reserved for your event. We must receive a final guest count and prefixed menu option 48 hours prior to your event date that is listed on the contract. *Groups larger than 20 require preset menu. Sign and Return Your Event Contract: Once a credit card number has been given your coordinator will send you a contract. This needs to be returned by the requested due date/time indicated to secure your reservation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I BRING DECORATIONS?
Decorating for your event is permitted. We ask that your decoration options cannot permanently change the space in any way. Please note that decorations must be put up before the business hours of operation. Flower arrangements may be delivered beginning at 11:00AM.
CAN I BRING MY OWN DESSERT?
Chef Moreno is available to take dessert requests. If you would like to bring in a cake/dessert a $10 Cutting fee will be applied per cake/dessert.
CAN YOU PROVIDE SEATING DIAGRAMS?
There are countless ways to vary seating arrangements. Please ask your Event Coordinator about suggested seating floor plans.
CAN MY GROUP SPLIT THE BILL?
No, any Private event must be paid on one check.
IS THERE A CANCELLATION FEE?
Yes, there is a $175 fee for events not cancelled with at least three days notice (transferrible to future events).
CAN I USE GIFT CARDS TO PAY FOR A PRIVATE FUNCTION?
WHAT ARE THE TAX AND GRATUITY RATES APPLIED TO PRIVATE EVENTS?
7% TAX, 20% GRATUITY
DO YOU HAVE WIFI?
WHAT AV EQUIPMENT DO YOU HAVE AND HOW MUCH IS RENTAL?
Projector and pop up screen, $125 for both or $75 for one.
PRIVATE EVENT QUESTIONNAIRE
1. What type of occasion is your event?
2. Who will be the contact person attending the event?
3. Do you have a working budget?
4. Is there a specific table setup that you wish to have in your space?
5. Is there a specific arrival time for your group?
6. Would you like a header for your menu?
7. Will you need audio visual arrangements?
8. Will you be bringing in décor?
9. Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies for any of your guests?
10. Do you have any children that will need special arrangements for menu or seating?
11. Do you have any additional needs or comments?
We have a wide range menu options available and would be happy to customize a menu for your event. Any special menu requests (allergies, dietary needs, etc.) must be discussed upon reviewing menu options with the event coordinator and executive chef. Please email us at Mesadenotte@gmail.com for menu options/creation.